The Water Utility industry model set consists of Enterprise, Business Area, and Data Warehouse logical data models developed for companies in the water and wastewater services industry.
The water and wastewater industry is a critical component of everyday life as evident by the following facts:
- The US has fresh water resources totalling almost 660 trillion gallons.
- Americans access about 341 billion gallons of those resources every day.
- Of the amount withdrawn in the US, only approximately 1% is used for drinking water - 41% is used for agriculture, 39% for hydroelectric power, 6% for industrial use and 6% is used for household purposes.
- There are 54,000 community water systems in the US providing some 90% of Americans with their tap water. 80% of those community water providers are municipally owned and 20% are investor-owned.
- Water utilities monitor for more than 100 contaminants on a regular basis.
The Water Utility data models establishes a comprehensive data architecture to meet planning, application development, analytics and reporting requirements.
|Water quality and testing||Distribution System|
|Billing||Asset and Property Management|
The ADRM Software Water Utility products are used by Australia's three largest water utilities, among others, for data architecture, data warehousing, business intelligence, sampling and reporting.
Additional Utility Solution models that may interest you.
ADRM Software, Inc.
All Rights Reserved